Thursday, February 16, 2012

<HTMLViewerStyleSheet> - where in config file?

I need to make use of the HTMLViewerStyleSheet parameter in SP2. I
have applied SP2 and the Hotfix, but still do not see
<HTMLViewerStyleSheet> in the RSReportServer.config file.
Am I looking in the wrong place? If not, can someone please tell me
exactly where and in what format the parameter needs to be?
Thanks
DaveForgot to mention this is for SQL 2000.
dacdev wrote:
> I need to make use of the HTMLViewerStyleSheet parameter in SP2. I
> have applied SP2 and the Hotfix, but still do not see
> <HTMLViewerStyleSheet> in the RSReportServer.config file.
> Am I looking in the wrong place? If not, can someone please tell me
> exactly where and in what format the parameter needs to be?
> Thanks
> Dave|||I added this before the final </Configuration> :
<HTMLViewerStyleSheet>MyStyleSheetName</HTMLViewerStyleSheet>
Needed to restart the ReportServer service. Works fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment