Friday, February 24, 2012

"An error occurred during local report processing" for Preview

My report worked fine for a while, but suddenly I started getting the following errors for Preview:

An error occurred during local report processing.

An error has occurred during report processing.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I restarted VS, then rebooted my machine and the problem persists.Everything including the report posted to the server works fine. It is just the Preview of this report does not work any more.Preview of other reports work fine.

Any tip to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Is this the same error that is found in the log?|||

Simone, sorry for my ignorance. Could you tell me which log you referred to?

|||

I renamed the report's *.rdl.data to *.rdl.data.old following a tip from another thread (http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=284496&SiteID=1) and the problem was solved.

I do not fully understand this. It seems the problem was caused by a VS bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment