Sunday, February 19, 2012

<Multiple Publications>

I have a strange situation...
All of a sudden, my publications are now <Multiple Publications>
instead of each being listed individually.
How can I 'split' these back up, to display each publication?
-AND-
How can I see what publications are contained in the <Multiple
Publication> distribution agent?
AHIA,
Larry...
Normally it means that you have more than one publication per database going
to the same subscription database and the agent is being shared. Set the
indepdent agent setting to true for them to be split back.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"LPR-3rd" <lreames@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1133541672.973822.251160@.o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
>I have a strange situation...
> All of a sudden, my publications are now <Multiple Publications>
> instead of each being listed individually.
> How can I 'split' these back up, to display each publication?
> -AND-
> How can I see what publications are contained in the <Multiple
> Publication> distribution agent?
> AHIA,
> Larry...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment