Sunday, February 19, 2012

<Select all> disappear on server

Hello.
I have a parameter with multi value option.
When I run the report in Visual studio, The first value in the drop
down of this parameter is (Select All).
When I check this option it check all the other values for this
parameter and when I unCheck this value it uncheck all the ther values
for this parameter.
The problem is thet when I'm publishing the report to the server and
then open it in IE the (Select All) value does't appear and I only get
all the other values.
Any body know how to fix this?
Thanks.On Nov 27, 11:08 pm, nicknack <roezo...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
> I have a parameter with multi value option.
> When I run the report in Visual studio, The first value in the drop
> down of this parameter is (Select All).
> When I check this option it check all the other values for this
> parameter and when I unCheck this value it uncheck all the ther values
> for this parameter.
> The problem is thet when I'm publishing the report to the server and
> then open it in IE the (Select All) value does't appear and I only get
> all the other values.
> Any body know how to fix this?
> Thanks.
Hi
It might be a service pack issue, here's a link to Microsoft.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/B/5/2B5E5D37-9B17-423D-BC8F-B11ECD4195B4/WhatsNewSQL2005SP2.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment