Sunday, February 19, 2012

"A Drawing Error Occurred" when Exporting to PDF

Hello,

I have a report that I need to export to PDF, when I do so and re-open the report, I get a message stating "A Drawing Error Occurred".

Plus when I have a textbox with a large amount of data, it always kicks to a different page, instead of print what it can fit on the previous page and the rest on the next page.

Any help on this would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I get the "Drawing Error" problem as well. I believe there is a hotfix:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=912424

I haven't tried it myself yet

|||I applied the patch yesterday and it works!!!!!!!|||Thanks that did it. Worked great!|||

does this hotfix also apply to SSRS 2005.. cause i am getting the same error.

Regards,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment