Thursday, February 16, 2012

<DeviceInfo> <DpiX> not working with pdf (sql 2005)

Hello,
I'm trying to set dpi of output pdf using DpiX and DpiY but they seem
to not work.
I call SQL 2005 Reporting Services through web services.
I call the method Render with devInfo = "<DeviceInfo><DpiX>600</DpiX><DpiY>600</DpiY></DeviceInfo>".
Ideas? Thank you.
FabrizioHave you figured this out yet? I am having the same problem.
Thanks!
"fhtino" wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to set dpi of output pdf using DpiX and DpiY but they seem
> to not work.
> I call SQL 2005 Reporting Services through web services.
> I call the method Render with devInfo => "<DeviceInfo><DpiX>600</DpiX><DpiY>600</DpiY></DeviceInfo>".
>
> Ideas? Thank you.
>
> Fabrizio
>|||It looks like this option may have gone away with SQL 2005!
Compare these two pages
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/RSPROG/htm/rsp_prog_soapapi_dev_8bld.asp
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms154682(SQL.90).aspx
Can this be true?|||I have found no solution. DpiX and DpiY seem to be not available in
sql2005.
I think it's could be very usefull a response from MS... is there
anyone from MS?
Fabrizio
shelley wrote:
> Have you figured this out yet? I am having the same problem.
> Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment