Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"visual studio is busy"

I keep getting this balloon message along with 'please contact microsoft if you continue to get this message' when using SSIS

Here's the news: I continually get the message so here I am 'contact MS'

There is no link in the balloon indicating quite how I should contact MS.

Any one else have this problem?Id be more than willing to help, but would need some more info. does this happen when you first open up the package? Sometimes this is caused by a long validation. If you can better explain the package this happens with/ when it happens maybe I can help|||

The package under development is very simple:

open an xls and put the data in a table

there are about 4 connection managers

that's it, the whole thing is only about 200k

|||Make sure that there isn't another window open that got sent to the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment