Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Too many sessions open"

Hi. I have a program that performs a lot of queries (it's not exactly optimized yet) and I'm getting a "too many sessions" exception. I'm not clear on what a "session" is exactly because for one thing I only have one thread doing any real work, and I thought I only had one connection open for the entire application.

Am I forgetting to dispose of some resource or close a "session"?

I'm not using anything to do with transactions as all of my operations are atomic.

Could you please explain to me exactly what a session is, relative to connection and transaction. Thanks.P.S.
I'm doing most of my work through ExecuteResultSet() methods and iterating the result sets via Read() and Get...().|||

Did you find a solution for this? I'm running into the same problem. Any help is appreciated.

|||Use Data access block library, it is realy usefull

No comments:

Post a Comment